Dior All-In-Brow 3D palette review
Inspired by the expert techniques of professional fashion show makeup artists,
Dior presents its first eyebrow kit.
All-In-Brow 3D by Dior is the first contouringkit for the eyebrows.
As always, the packaging is 100% Dior.
A silver box with blue and black letters on it.
When you open your box you have a velvet pouch that protects your palette from damage.
As I mentioned before, this is the first contouringkit for the eyebrows ever.
It gives the eyebrows more structure, but in a very refined way.
This eyebrow palette by Dior is a part of the backstage pro collection by Dior.
This is the makeup Dior uses on the fashionshows,....
In this All-In-Brow 3D palette by Dior we can find al the things listed below:
- A duo of powders that are intensely pigmented. You can fill in your eyebrows with this powder, gove it the shape you want And even make a 'ombre eyebrow' with these powders.
- A waterproof modeling wax to fixate the color of the powders, keep your eyebrow in shape and add a nice glow to the eyebrows.
- An eyebrow brush and two eyebrow pencils to apply your palette fast and precisely.
I really like the colors in this eyebrow palette.
Dior only has one version of this palette in Europe, but I think these two powders are suitable for everyone.
In The US there is also a blonde version of this palette available.
How to use this All-In-Brow 3D palette by Dior:
1) Brush your eyebrow hairs upwards with the eyebrow brush
2) Apply the darkest powder to the inner corner of your eyebrow.
3) Work with the light powder to the point of your eyebrows,
and make the two powders blend in eachother.
4) Fixate your eyebrows with the waterproof wax
All-In-Brow 3D by Dior - € 57,50
What do you think about this Dior All-In-Brow 3D palette?
Are you using an eyebrow palette at the moment?