Urban Decay - Full Spectrum Review
When color is your drug of choice, you know where to get the good stuff.
This limited-edition palette contains an insane spectrum of 21 shades (The most EVER in any Urban Decay palette!).
Let's discover everything about this gorgeous palette.
I know a lot of people freaked out trying to get their hands on it, so did I and I was so dissapointed I don't have it in my collection.
But no worries, this Full Spectrum Eyeshadow palettte is the BIGGEST and most colorful Urban Decay palette yet!
So if you can get your hands on this beauty, don't overthink it and just buy it.
Urban Decay packed the full spectrum palette in a sleek black case.
This case makes the palette look glamorous, cool and compact at the same time.
On the case you can see tonal, spectrum-like lines that alternate from matte to shiny and a rainbowed 'UD' jewel.
I absolutely love it!
Urban Decay organized the shadows by color familie, creating a rainbow of ombré trios.
The end result? A palette that not only look stunning, but also delivers tons of options.
You can create dimensional ombré looks by working within the color-coordinated trios of you can experiment with multiple shade groups and once.
This Full Spectrum Eyeshadow palette by Urban Decay contains 18 new sgades, three exclusives from past palettes, and a wide range of finshes, you'll never run out of options with this palette in your collection.
The Full Spectrum palette is equipped with a huge mirror and a double-ended brush.
The Tapered Crease Brush is perfect for laying down shadow, defining the crease or blending out color.
Use the Shadow Brush to pack color on the lid or do detailed shading.
Each Eyeshadow on Full Spectrum Eyeshadow palette features Urban Decay's famous Pigment Infusion System.
This technology gives every shade its velvety texture, rich color, blendability and a serious staying power.
I swatched the color of the palette in order of their color family, let's take a closer look.
The shades you can see on the swatch above are:
- Paranoia (soft metallic blue-pink)
- Gossip ( bright metallic pink with subtle touch of pearl)
- Alchemy (deep fuchsia satin)
- Jones (metallic orange with subtle touch of pearl)
- Seize ( bright metallic coral with subtle touch of pearl)
- Warning (deep metallic copper)
- Goldmine (metallic yellow-gold)
- Calavera ( bright yellow matte)
Midnight Blaze ( black matte with yellow-gold pearl)
Let's continue with the other color in the Full Spectrum palette;
-Mean ( bright metallic lime green)
- Hatter (vibrant green with micro-sparkle)
- Hundred (deep metallic forest green)
- Metamorphosis ( vibrant periwinkle blue with micro-sparkle)
- Blindsided (bright teal blue with pearl)
- Minx ( deep navy matte with a touch of pearl)
- Faded (lavender with gold shimmer)
- Sketch ( metallic medium purple)
- Delirious (deep plum matte with subtle touch of pearl)
- Bump (white matte)
- Iced (oyster silver with shimmer)
- Platonic (black matte with iredescent glitter)
Urban Decay - Full Spectrum Eyeshadow Palette - € 54,00
Now available for a limited time only.
Are you a color-junk when it comes to eyeshadow?
Would you give this Urban Decay Full Spectrum palette a try?